This tutorial is all about playing with dynamics which I’ve not covered in a tutorial before. Obviously as always we’re aiming towards a convincing render at the end but it’s a good one to just have some fun with!
- Modelling the elements that form the scene, covering primitives and modifiers
- Using dynamics in combination with particles to create the sweets
- Creating a single node based texture that combines overlaid graphics and random colour selection
- HDRI lighting setup
- Post render tweaks in photoshop
- File: Quicktime (.mov) Duration: 36 minutes 7 seconds
- File Size: 171mb
- Contents: Tutorial file (.mov), sweet overlay texture (.psd), Cheetah file (.jas), Sample raw render (.jpg), photoshop file with post processing (.psd), post processed render (.jpg)
- Price: $5+
Hope you like it!
If you would prefer to pay with Paypal please send me an email.