Well, I’m back with another tutorial – that’s the good news! The bad news is that this time it’s a paid tutorial – I’ve kept it incredibly cheap (Anything over $5) as I’m just looking to break even with these tutorials, this will allow me to keep putting content out there.
Green Planet This tutorial is all about creating a cartoon type render like the image below. It’s mainly aimed at those people who are new to Cheetah and possibly new to 3D too. In terms of modeling, it’s all very simple – working with primitives essentially but it should give you a good grounding in Cheetah3D. This is what we will be creating…
- Adding primitive objects to a scene and learning how to move them in 3D space
- Creating simple materials and assigning them to your objects
- Object grouping
- Using the pivot tool keep your objects on the surface of your land
- Editing the camera object to produce larger renders
- Adding an HDRI to your scene
- Using an image for your background
- Setting up a simple render Hopefully you’ll pick up a few tips and have a bit of fun along the way.
File: Quicktime (.mov)
Duration: 43 minutes 32 seconds
File Size: 394mb
Contents: Cheetah file (.jas), sample render (.jpg), tutorial file (.mov), background image (.jpg)
Price: Pay what you want! Anything over $5USD (Payment and file delivery are handled by Gumroad.com)
If you prefer to pay with Paypal please drop me an email.