Here’s the makings of another character that I started blocking out yesterday. I found some drawings online online of both side and front views and got him to this stage pretty quickly. Ok it’s not perfect and I’ve already run into a few problems that need solving, and to be honest, I probably won’t come back to this one for a while as I need to know how to solve those issues.
The polygons around the chest need some work and I could have done with another split across the neck before I extruded the head/face but for the 20 minutes I spent on it, it’s ok so far.
Meanwhile I’ve started watching through the Silo fundamentals videos to refresh my memory on some of the tools.